Collaborate18 was a tremendous event for us this year. Besides the once-a-year opportunity it provides to meet with many of our clients and consultants, it feels like our branding as a staffing company providing consultant-level expertise in the JD Edwards marketplace is really resounding with our clients.
We came home with several new openings, a new strategic partnership with a large Oracle Business Partner and many, many leads to pursue this year.
As an aside, I was also able to visit SuiteWorld, the NetSuite conference, which was running concurrently with Collaborate the week we were in Vegas. Compared to the Collaborate venue, I have to admit the energy and vibe in their exhibitor area was quite electric. No doubt, there is a lot of buzz as vendors scramble to align with Oracle's Cloud strategy.
I think it is a great time for client's using ERP platforms, for consultants that run them and for companies like mine that focus in these technologies. On the one hand, you have a loyal customer base that is relying on the established ERP platforms. At the other end of the spectrum, there is disruption and innovation happening with the Cloud tools. I suspect for the foreseeable future that a blend of both kinds of solutions will give the most functionality and leverage to the end-client.
We have a number of openings (contract and perm) which I have pasted below. You can also review our openings here.
- JDE Development Manager – New York – This is a hands-on E1 Lead Developer role managing a small team in Queens, NY.
- JDE E1 Development Lead, work remotely – Perm – Work with a leading Oracle Business Partner.
- JDE E1 Developer, Georgia – Perm – We have two current openings with Atlanta based clients, one on the south side of Atlanta, and one on the north side.
- JDE E1 Developer, Indiana – Perm – Staff Developer for heavy mfg. client.
- JDE E1 Developer, Colorado – Perm – Client in the Denver area needs an experienced Developer.
- JDE E1 Developer , Montana – Perm – E1 Developer needed for post go-live enhancements and maintenance.
- World Developer, South Carolina – Contract – Must have strong Mfg. experience. We have three consultants in a similar role with this client. This is a long term contract assignment.
- World Developer, Michigan – Perm and/or contract – We have two clients in Michigan undertaking World A9.4 upgrades. They need Developers with strong MRP/Mfg. experience. One client prefers to engage a contractor for their need. The other client wants to hire a Developer outright.
- ReportsNow Developer, Georgia – Contract – We need two ReportsNow Developers for 4-6 month assignment.
- Data Migration Lead, New Jersey – Perm – Lead efforts to move data from legacy ERP system to JDE 9.2
- C++ Developer, work remotely – Contract or Perm – Oracle Business Partner needs someone with multiplatform (Windows, Unix, i-Series) integration experience.
- AWS Developer, work remotely – Contract or Perm – Amazon Web Services (AWS) integration experience required. This position can be remote to candidates based in the U.S.
- JDE Finance Business Analyst, Nevada – Perm – Client has recently completed their E1 9.2 upgrade, needs experienced Finance Analyst.
- JDE Implementation Support Analyst, Georgia – Perm – High volume Oracle installed client needs people with 2-5 years’ experience with JD Edwards to assist in rollout to global clients added through acquisition.
- JDE User/Super-user level Finance candidates, work remotely – Our client, a large Oracle Business Partner, has engaged us to identify bright Accounting and Finance people with JD Edwards experience. You will be trained/certified in JDE and NetSuite software as part of a support organization. This is an excellent stepping-stone opportunity for Finance people who want to move into software consulting.
- JDE Distribution Business Analyst, Minnesota – Perm – Client moved from World to E1 is looking for strong Distribution/Supply Chain Analyst.
- JDE Distribution Business Analyst, Indiana – Perm – Corporate location for multi-site client with E1 9.2 rollout.
- JDE Distribution Business Analyst, Pennsylvania – Perm – Needs strong Sales Order Management exp. in a global environment.
- JDE Distribution Business Analyst, Colorado – Perm – Assist in global E1 application support.
- JDE Order-to-Cash Lead, New Jersey – Perm – Our client is undertaking an E1 9.2 upgrade and is looking to hire a strong Order to Cash person.
- JDE Distribution Analyst (with Capital Assets Management exp.), Nevada – Perm – Las Vegas based client is looking for a candidate with strong Distribution experience including CAM.
- JDE SWM Consultant, Atlanta, GA – Contract – Consultant experienced with JD Edwards Service Warranty Mgt. applications needed for industrial mfg./distribution client.
- (Proprietary) Supply Chain Consultant, Georgia, Perm – Our client has developed a modular supply chain solution applicable to ERP systems. We help them find highly educated, early career candidates that they train on their software.
- World Manufacturing Consultant, Michigan – Contract – We have two clients in Michigan undertaking World A9.4 upgrades seeking a Mfg. Consultant to lead in MRP best practices. These assignments may go long-term if the client then decides to further upgrade to EnterpriseOne.
- JDE Manufacturing Business Analyst, California – Perm – Aerospace industry client seeking an E1 Business Analyst to manage Mfg/Dist applications.
- HCM Consultant, Georgia – Contract – Consultant needed to assist with cleanup of HR/P issues and Kronos integration.
- HR Consultant, Pennsylvania – Contract – Construction-oriented client needs HCM consultant. (Experience with Job Cost is a plus skill.)
Please note we have another ten openings for JDE applications consultants we are staffing along with another Business Partner. By agreement, these are perm positions not posted here or on our website. For more info, please contact us to see if we might have a good match for you.
- JDE CNC Analyst, work remotely – Perm – Our client, a Managed Services provider is interested in hiring two experienced CNC Analysts. Multi-platform experience (Windows, Unix/Linux, i-Series) is desirable.
- VCP Solutions Architect, New Jersey – Perm – Client needs an Analyst experienced in Oracle’s Value Chain Planning tools (like Demantra) to lead this aspect of their upgrade.
- Dynamics CRM Manager, Georgia – Perm – Seeking Analyst with strong Dynamics CRM experience to manage a small team.
- JDE Applications Manager, Connecticut – Perm – Work in player/coach capacity leading a team of Business Analysts.
- JDE Applications Manager, Maryland – Perm – Good compensation package for Manager overseeing an experienced JD Edwards team.
- NetSuite Lead, work remotely – Perm – Work with an established Business Partner as a Solutions Architect building their NetSuite Practice.
- SAP Director of Applications, Ohio – Perm – Manage a team of Analysts and Consultants with the goal of creating a SAP single-sign for all corporate ERP applications.
- IT Director, Maryland – Perm – Client is seeking an experienced Technology Manager to lead a team of six with plans to implement JD Edwards later this year.