We are seeing a steady stream of work for both contractors and perm candidates in the JD Edwards channel.
- Demand is higher now than we have seen in our previous seven years as a company. Better still, clients are acting more decisively when qualified candidates are brought forward versus the "hurry up and wait" approach many companies adopted in early/mid 2017.
- In addition to upgrade activities, we are working with a couple of domestic clients undertaking net-new installations of JD Edwards. This is encouraging to the entire ecosystem and drives both contract and perm requirements.
- Contract opportunities are typically covered within 48 hours. Let us know when you will be available in advance to avoid downtime. We pay our consultants every two weeks – well in advance of when we are paid by the client.
- Lately, there has been a notable increase in requirements for Distribution/Supply Chain skill sets. We interpret this to mean companies are selling/moving their products – and that’s a good thing!
The message to both clients and candidates is the economy seems solid and lining up the right people for your team and the right role for yourself is NOW.
I have highlighted some of our JDE openings below. You can see all our current openings HERE. Click on the links below – or simply call us at 678-730-6966 – for more information.
- Financials Business Analyst – Cincinnati
- Financials/Distribution Business Analyst – Wilmington, NC
- Financials Analyst – Boston
- Financials Analyst – Orlando
- Distribution Business Analyst – Chicago, IL
- Distribution Consultant – Contract – NC
- Supply Chain Analyst – Boston
- Sr. Procure to Pay Analyst – Orlando
- Distribution/Transportation Consultant – Contract – Atlanta
- WMS Business Analyst – Cincinnati
- Order to Cash Lead – Philadelphia
- Procurement Lead – Newark, NJ
- Procurement Business Analyst – Boston
- Distribution Analyst - Maryland
- Sales Order Analyst – Boston
- Mfg. Business Analyst – Remote w/ Travel
- Mfg. Business Analyst – Cincinnati
- Sr. Mfg. Analyst – Orlando
- Forecasting Analyst – Cincinnati
- E1 Developer – Houston
- E1 Developer – Virginia
- E1 Developer – Chicago
- E1 Developer – Chattanooga
- E1 Developer – Raleigh, NC
- Director, Enterprise Applications - Boston
- Logistics Manager – Columbus, OH
- Applications Manager – Orlando
- Applications Manager – Maryland
- Project Manager with EMEA Financials – Contract - Atlanta